Saturday, November 05, 2005

Still shy


Im gonna continue to post images from my image bank for awhile until I get used to this damned thing and reason with myself why I am doing it. I have looked at so many other blogs. I want to make my own template but i don't know if I am that computer savvy yet. I'm not gonna tell ANYONE about this bloggy thingy until I get it to the state I want it to be in. This collage I made in London and was submitted as the cover of my portfolio for Concordia's creative writing program. I like it. Especially the caterpillar. The mushroom behind him is a Fly Agaric I think. Anyway I'm excited about this but it's gonna build slowly and there is no rush. Just little blurbs and more images until I figure this whole thing out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger