Sunday, August 13, 2006

Third episode coming soon.... i swear!



Sexy poets and the like...

Firstly, a big shout out and thankyou to Simon Toon who is kinda reminding me to stay on track and for his support and comment on the Association of Poetry Podcasting forum. You should all go there and check it out. I really support the idea of connecting poetry podcasters aswell as supporting new ones. Like me! I can't wait to get my third episode up so I could hopefully join the forum. Secondly, here is Throw Radio's RSS feed:

http://feeds.blastpodcast.com/throwradio/index.xml

A direct link should also be found on the left in my links section. After a crazy trip to Montreal to find my apartment and do much damage to my liver, the next third episode is very much on it's way. So stay tuned. I would also like to thank many of you who have commented and sent me emails expressing your interest and support. You rock! The next three episodes are gonna be dope! Lots of surprises and amazingly talented guests. Keep smiling because summer is still here and the sun is still shining and the world is full of amazing podcasts. Muchlove-MishL

ps. the story behind the pic is that when in Montreal last week at Tamtams ( a huge drumming circle which happens in MontRoyal every Sunday) I took this picture of this couple, originally with my Polaroid. Then after admiring it for about half an hour I went up to them bashfully:"Uhm. hi. bonjour. excuse moi. I hope you don't think this is weird. But i just wanted to give you this." They were pretty happy. It felt good to make some strangers happy. This pic posted is the version I took with my digital camera. Spread the love people. Spread the love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger