Friday, August 18, 2006

Throw it thru your speakers episode #3



Episode #3 is dedicated to
Lily Victoria Ryan the first.

Leila and I talk slightly politico,
rap you a school girl rhyme and
I play the song "We don't care."
by Common Unity.

Check them at www.myspace.com/psummind.
Next two episodas will be great as
I will be featuring the uber talented
Andrew Craig, actor, dancer, musician extraordinaire
and Mister Spencer Butt. Slam champion. period.
ENJOY! and hit me back with comments, ideas or criticism.

Love, MishL





EAR DIS NOW! Just copy and paste into your browser...
http://dl01.blastpodcast.com/throwradio/16021_1155853137.mp3

2 Comments:

Blogger poemer said...

Tonight I listened to your podcast
and vowed not to stop throwing
darts till I hit a bullseye.

You need to make your podcast longer
or my bullseye bullier.
When we record, we should throw

darts at the same time.
Simultaneous bullseye/podcast,
like in Danielle Steele.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Mish-L said...

you insane-o
cant wait
to have u
on the show

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger