Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January 21st 2009 Kuala Lumpur

Myszka Myszka read all about it!

We've just arrived in Kuala Lumpur and are sitting in the hostel reception trying to figure out our next steps, it seems silly since we havent seen anything in KL yet but we just want to map out our tracks so we know how long we're here for and where we are going next. The bus ride was super comfortable and I watched Revolutionary Road and Music and Lyrics on my Ipod. When we arrived at the KL main bus station the heat really hit us and the mission to the hostel was challenging, bit of a workout, you can just feel your pores opening up and gasping.

Its Chinese New Years and the buses and trains are rammed with bookings, same for hostels. Something in me really wants to get to Penang, probably because I haven't been on a beach for ages! I feel like the Universe is asking us to deepen our faith and strengthen our trust... We can leave on Sunday to Penang and that means 5 days in KL, which suits me as it is supposedly the "most inexpensive city in Malaysia." But if we do that and go to Penang, we would miss out on Cameron Highlands which is something Bart really wants to do. I'm pretty open and relaxed about both options. I know it's going to just fall into place and I think my job is to help chill the boy out a bit. This morning on the bus he was like: "I'm so happy its worked out this way." :) Anyone wanna bet I'll be hearing that phrase again tommorow or the day after? hope so.

Not much to say about KL yet other than the hostel is wicked, the people on the street and public transit more modest and the street our hostel is on looks inviting and im looking forward to walking down it.

Sending whomever is reading this all my love and blessings to the rhythm of the hostel host at his desk beside me clipping his nails. Nice! ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger