Wednesday, March 21, 2007

imax your love






I went postering tonight. It was raining slightly. The streets were quiet and they gleamed. It was magical. I felt hardcore. I felt the sting on my lip every time I snapped the tape through my teeth. Hair got caught, blonde strands got stuck up with the posters. Laying my latte down in the snow as I did my job at every lamp post, phone booth, mail box, bathroom stall. Feeling sneaky. Random folk walking by with a look on their face like: "Who is this mamacita?" I've always loved graffiti. I think poetry and graffiti should be wed in holy matrimony on a beach in Waikiki. I went to my old neighbourhood and postered triple hard there. Maybe theres a lonely poet living in my old 1.5 and when she see's my posters she'll go... "Finally... a poetry slam in this city!" My calves be happy. I threw my heart at the streets tonite. Gripped it, held it pumping infront of my face like a bowling ball , swung back and then I let it go. And yes. I'm a keener. I love to live in imax. dramatic.

Throw your saliva at an audience? or your heart to the concrete?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger